Commercial Mold Remediation
It doesn't take much for mold to begin to grow. All it takes is a small water leak, such as a slow roof leak. After mold begins to grow, it can quickly spread throughout your commercial property in as little as 48 hours. Aside from causing major interruptions to your business, mold can produce allergens and irritants that can cause many negative health effects to you and your employees. If you suspect or have discovered a mold infestation on your commercial property, SERVPRO of Greene County can help. SERVPRO of Greene County has the best team, expertise, and equipment to properly remediate your mold infestation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (423) 638-1104
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Greene County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Greene County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician