About SERVPRO of Greene County
John & Susan Bowles
Owners of SERVPRO of Greene County
The stress and worry that comes with fire and water damage is something no one wants to experience. SERVPRO of Greene County understands that disasters never strike at a convenient time for your home or business. Our team is dedicated to being "Faster to any size disaster" and we are on standby 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption and stress to your life and quickly make your damage "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Greene County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Greene County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our SERVPRO of Greene County team is locally owned and operated.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business or have any questions, please call our office today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician